1. Pool hours have been updated to reflect the Jeffco School's schedule.
2. Staffing these last few weeks is hard because lots of our guards go back to school or prison.
3. Evening sunlight is lame and it is hard for the guards to see the bottom of the pool where most bad things happen.
4. Not a lot of people go to the pool after school starts which can result in 3 guards watching one swimmer.
5. Winter is coming.
Thank you for your patience as we slog through these last few days of fun.
If you're lucky enough to not know that school has started or that the summer days are getting shorter, let me be the first to say to you that I want your life. Please contact me immediately.
Additionally, as the pool year draws to an end, let me remind you of a few logistics and things.
1. Sunlight is hard to come by - So what you say? Well, this means it is actually hard to safely guard the pool in the evenings. The guards cannot see the bottom of the pool and that's no bueno. Our guards are instructed to close the water when they no longer feel they can do their job's safely. Please respect their decisions and support them in working hard to keep you safe. Expect the water to close earlier and earlier this week. If you have issues with this please contact Kathy Sabine or your favorite weather pro.
2. Lost and Found is Huge - Pretty soon you will forget what your beach towel even looked like. And don't get me started on goggles. Please come by for a last change to get your stuff.
3. Super Important Topic Goes Here - I really didn't have anything else. But it seems like I should have 3 things to tell you and I don't.. Here is a great cat gif to reward you for reading this whole email.
Mother nature is not cooperating today! We will be cancelling the tennis banquet tonight. More info to come as the weather gets its act together.
Congrats to AK's U 10 boys tennis team for going undefeated in League play and making it to State! They worked very hard this year and out-shined (outshone? shoned? whatever) the other clubs by a mile!
Congrats to the boys and to their coaches!
Follow us on Twitter